CCCS is now accepting any and all letters of support through a new form. All individual requests must meet the following conditions:
- Submitted by a CCCS member who has paid their dues for the current year
- The project is relevant to critical care, and of interest to CCCS members
- The CCCS requests acknowledgment in presentations and publications resulting from the project if funded
- The Lead for the project (or designate) will work with the Directors of the Clinical and Knowledge Translation committees as part of their integrated KT plan. This could be integrated in the grant.
- When the results of the study are published the investigator will arrange for a summary of findings to also be created in French for patients, families and/or Clinicians. These results will be shared on the CCCS website and social media outlets.
- Ideally the request should include a draft of the letter (see below)
Note: All inquiries will undergo a review from the CCCS Executive and Chair of the Scientific Committee and require 14 days minimum to complete the review process.
Please email all individual requests to email@example.com