Canadian Critical Care Review Program
Join us for the 13th Annual Canadian Critical Care Review
Program and Ventilator Management for the Intensivist Workshop!
Registration is now closed. If you would still like to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a Member of CCCS
On behalf of the Board of Directors, thank you for your ongoing support of the Canadian Critical Care Society, the voice of critical care medicine in Canada.
- Discounted rates to attend the Canadian Critical Care Forum (CCCF), the official meeting of the society
- Dual membership discount with the European Society of Intensive Care Medicine (ESICM)
- Exclusive access to the members only area and google group to post surveys, jobs, event announcements, etc.
- Full members receive access to the Canadian Journal of Anesthesia
Advertising your job opportunity is a great way to target professionals in the critical care field and increase applications. Here are the following options;
- Website posting for 90 days - $300
Additional Canadian Critical Care Review Program job posting opportunities:
- Trade booth space at CCCRP (1 day) -$500
- Trade booth space at CCCRP (1 day) and website positing for 90 days - $700
- Poster job board at CCCRP (2 days) - $100
If you would like to submit a job advertisement, click the link below!
View 2018 Retired Intensivists here.
CCCS has updated their policies!
CCCS has updated its Diversity Policy, as well as created a Code of Conduct for the Association.
They can be found under the "About" tab in the "Policies" section, or by clicking here.
Press Release: Canadian Critical Care Society Statement on Misperceptions of Brain Death and Organ Donation
CJA - The official Journal of CCCS
Tthe Canadian Anesthesiologists' Society (CAS) and CCCS have formed a partnership for the Canadian Journal of Anesthesia (CJA) to be the official journal of CCCS.
NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE IN CJA: Withholding and Withdrawing of Life-Sustaining Treatment: The Canadian Critical Care Society Position Paper