Canadian Critical Care Review Program
Join us for the 13th Annual Canadian Critical Care Review
Program and Ventilator Management for the Intensivist Workshop!
Become a Member of CCCS
On behalf of the Board of Directors, thank you for your ongoing support of the Canadian Critical Care Society, the voice of critical care medicine in Canada.
- Discounted rates to attend the Canadian Critical Care Forum (CCCF), the official meeting of the society
- Dual membership discount with the European Society of Intensive Care Medicine (ESICM)
- Exclusive access to the members only area and google group to post surveys, jobs, event announcements, etc.
- Full members receive access to the Canadian Journal of Anesthesia
Advertising your job opportunity is a great way to target professionals in the critical care field and increase applications. Here are the following options;
- Website posting for 90 days - $300
Additional Canadian Critical Care Review Program job posting opportunities:
- Trade booth space at CCCRP (1 day) -$500
- Trade booth space at CCCRP (1 day) and website positing for 90 days - $700
- Poster job board at CCCRP (2 days) - $100
If you would like to submit a job advertisement, click the link below!
View 2018 Retired Intensivists here.
CCCS has updated their policies!
CCCS has updated its Diversity Policy, as well as created a Code of Conduct for the Association.
They can be found under the "About" tab in the "Policies" section, or by clicking here.
Press Release: Canadian Critical Care Society Statement on Misperceptions of Brain Death and Organ Donation
CJA - The official Journal of CCCS
Tthe Canadian Anesthesiologists' Society (CAS) and CCCS have formed a partnership for the Canadian Journal of Anesthesia (CJA) to be the official journal of CCCS.
NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE IN CJA: Withholding and Withdrawing of Life-Sustaining Treatment: The Canadian Critical Care Society Position Paper